30 Delightful Before And After Pictures Of Adorably Cute Animals Growing Up. You Have To See This Last Picture!
Look how they've grown! These enjoyable 'before and after' photos of family pets, some of them taken as selfies and others together with family members or other best furry friends are really fun to see. Time goes by but as the well-known quote from the 'Calvin and Hobbes" comic strip goes, "things are never quite as scary when you've got a best friend". Definitely.
1. Ava, as a young pup and again after only 6 months!
2. 10 years later. Looking better even than ever but still acting like a puppy...
3. Someone still likes to spend time climbing
4. After only 7 months and still got a lot of growing to do. Look at those eyes...
5. After 17 years these two friends have changed a lot but they still seem very happy together
6. Taking a selfie with a cat on your back.
7. These two are still enjoying sleep-overs together after 16 years!
8. "My dog and I, 1998 and 2012."
9. This Purple Heart hero and his friend started their journey in Afghanistan but were unfortunately separated. Luckily for them, there was a happy reunion...
10. As a young kitty, this camera bag was big enough to play in but after only 6 months it's not more than a small hiding space
11. Curling up in bed together, then and now. It DEFINITELY seems more crowded lately. lol
12. Would you believe only 3 months have passed?
13. In perspective, the little toy that started out as a giant teddy bear now looks like a miniature!
14. Time flies. Two friends hanging out down by the railroad tracks, 4 years ago and today.
15. Enjoying the same spot together 17 years
16. After 12 years as friends, now they both have whiskers!
17. Even though 3 years have gone by, they still enjoying relaxing in exactly the same position
18. For a young puppy this small shelf was a perfect fit. After only one year though, there is only about enough room for a shoulder .
19. What a difference 6 months makes!
20. Still enjoying the same spot for a relaxing pose after one year
21. Only 3 months after finding this comfortable shelf to sit in, this dog is now looking rather nostalgic.
22. A decade has already gone by but someone still isn't too grown-up to be held
23. The photo on the left is from the first day they got their dog, and the one on the right was taken after 11 years
24. "10 years and nothing's changed"
25. All grown up but still the best of friends
26. “My Beagle turned 16 today. Had her since she was born.”
27. Already 15 years together and still smiling
28. This little puppy started out as a handful and stayed that way. Only bigger!
29. “My brother and my cat in 1993 and 2014. 21 years later.”
30. This little kitty started out as a miniature pal for the friendly family poodle, but after a few years time truly became a full grown friend.
Did you enjoy this article? Why not share it on Facebook with the animal lovers in your life by clicking below.
- Mostrar más