23 Totally Ineffective Signs That Are Really NOT Doing A Good Job. They Are Very Funny Though, Especially #13... LOL
These simple signs had only one simple job to do - communicate a message as clearly as possible. FAIL!! It appears that they couldn't even do that right. Just take a look at some of these signs and you will surely get even more confused than you were before you saw them.
1. Probably not the most playful area and definitely not the ideal "playground" for a family outing...
2. Really convenient if you want to get take-away on the way to the clinic.
3. Woah! What's up with that stomach? Is it indigestion or a pregnant woman with available wifi?
4. Always keep yourself on the watch for troublesome bread products.
5. LOL? phone 911? Maybe not the most effective ways to save someone from drowning.
6. The current security seems to be less effective at catching vandals than this damaged sign suggests.
7. Does it depend if you are coming or going? "To be an entrance or not to be an entrance", that seems to be the general question.
8. Choose your actions carefully...
9. Now that's a good deal! A 10 lb. bag for only $1... Would your like ketchup, mustard or mayonaisse with your order?
10. Is it a mixed-up sign or an existential message? Either way it seems to be something straight out of Alice in Wonderland.
11. Better to keep your kids far away from the unpredictable trees in this forest!
12. Not exactly a cheery invitation to come and visit...
13. Hi! I think I found your missing dog. But tell me why does he keep quacking?
14. Nice sign. Now what does it mean?
15. It sure doesn't look like the firewood we use at home...
16. No alcohol smoking allowed? But why not?
17. Somebody apparently got their rules mixed up here.
18. Hahaha. A play on words. I didn't know they had SUCH a funny sense of humor!
19. An obvious mutiny of chairs. This stackable furniture will stop at nothing!
20. Houston, I think we have a problem here...
21. Looking at negative events with a positive attitude
22. Seems like a slightly insecure credit swipe. No credit card numbes necessary, just use your finger...
23. Not a large crowd on hand it seems for this particular event
If you enjoyed this humorous article, why not share it with your friends on Facebook and enjoy their reactions too!
- RelationshipsMayo 14, 2014
- 16 Acts Of Random Kindness That Will Revive Your Hope For The Future Of Mankind
- Mostrar más